Monthly SLD News Brief 2017
- January 6th - Appeals, service substitutions, and SPIN chenges for FY2016 FRNs should be filed in EPC to avoid processing delays.
- January 13th - Commitments for Funding Year 2016, FY2015 Non-recurring Services Invoice Deadline Approaching, Profile Updates in EPC.
- January 19th - Commitments for Funding Year 2016, Additional Information on Profile Updates in EPC.
- January 27th - Commitments for Funding Year 2016, Profile Updates in EPC Continue.
- February 3rd - E-Rate Funding Year 2017 Application Filing Window Opens February 27, 2017.
- February 4th - Commitments For Funding Year 2017.
- February 10th - FY2017 Application Window Filing Tips and Reminders.
- February 17th - Commitments for Funding Year 2016, FCC Grants Two Limited Waivers of the Category of Service Classification Standards Established by the FY2017 Eligible Services List, EPC Profile Update Reminders.
- February 24th - Sunday Deadline to Complete Applicant Profile Updates, FCC Form 486 Urgent Reminder Letters for FY2016 Start Next Week, Invoicing Deadline for FY0015 Recurring Services is February 27,2017.
- March 10th - Commitments for Funding Years 2016 and 2015, Top Ten Window Tips.
- March 24th - Commitments for Funding Year 2016, Update on RFCDLs, Update and Guidance on Known EPC Issues.
- March 31st - Commitments for Funding Year 2016, Update on New EPC Functionality, Update and Guidance on Waivers of the FY2015 Recurring Services Invoice Deadline, Webinars for E-rate Program Beginners.
- April 7th - Commitments for FY2016, Extended CSB Hours for FCC Form 470 Deadline, Updated Category Two Budget Tool Available, Helping Applicants to Succeed (HATS).
- April 14th - Commitments for FY2016, Scheduled EPC Maintenance - Sunday, April 23, 2017, Competitive Bidding Reminders, Webinar Recordings Now Available.
- April 21st - Commitments for Funding Years 2016 and 2015, How to Request and Extension of the June 30 Deadline to Complete FY2016 Special Construction Required to Light or Use the Fiber, Webinar: FCC Form 471 Application Process.
- April 28th - Commitments for FY2016, FY2017 Application Filing Window Reminders, Update on Search Tools.
- May 5th - Commitments for FY2016, CSB Hours During the Last Week of the Filing Window, Tips for Last-minute Filers.
- May 12th - Commitments for FY2016 and FY2015, Next Steps Related to the FY2017 Application Filing Window.
- May 19th - Commitments for FY2016 and FY2015, Update on the FY2017 Filing Window, FY2017 PIA Reviews Have Started, Service Providers: File Your FY2017 SPAC Form, Update on FY2016 FCC Form 500 Reviews.
- May 26th - Commitments for FY2017 and FY2016, EPC Updates, New Service Provider Download Tool, Summer Webinar Schedule.
- June 2nd - Commitments for FY2017 and FY2016, Service Provider Training Announcement, Category Two Budget Reminders for FY2017.
- June 9th - Commitments for FY2017 and FY2016, Reminders for Upcoming Training Opportunities, Update on Invoicing for RFCDL Commitments, Reminder on the Competitive Bidding Exemption for Low Cost, High Speed Internet Access.
- June 16th - Commitments for FY2017 and FY2016, Webinar Reminder, Guidance on Mixed Eligibility of Equipment, Selective Review Overview.
- June 23rd - Commitments for FY2017 and FY2016, Comment Period Established for Draft FY2018 Eligible Services List, Update on FY2018 FCC Form 470, Profile Updates and Application Reviews, Selective Review Details.
- June 28th - Commitments for FY2017 and FY2016, FCC Form 486 Filing Tips, FY2018 FCC Form 470 Reminders.
- July 7th - Commitments for FY2017 and FY2016, Incorrect Date on Last Week's SL News Brief, EPC Changes Resulting from System Deployment on Friday, June 30, 2017.
- July 14th - Commitments for FY2017 and FY2016, Information Requests from USAC - Sumer Contact Period Started May 26, Common Questions on FCC Form 470.
- July 21st - Commitments for FY2017 and FY2016, Update on Invoicing for FY2017, Reminder on Calculating FY2017 Invoice Deadlines, Updated to the Online Learning Library, Category Two Budget Reminders.
- July 28th - Commitments for FY2017 and FY2016, Corrections to Two Articles to the July 21 SL News Brief, Reminder on Calculating FY2016 Invoice Deadlines, Update on Presentations from Service Provider Training.
- August 4th - Commitments for FY2017 and FY2016, Webinar on Highlights from Service Provider Training, Common Questions on the Competitive Bidding Process.
- August 11th - Commitments for FY2017 and FY2016, Prepare for Invoicing by Completing your FCC Form 498 Today.
- August 18th - Commitments for FY2017 and FY2016, USAC's FCC Form 498 Review Process.
- August 22nd - Simplified Drop-down Options for Eligible Services on FY2018 FCC Form 470.
- August 25th - Commitments for FY2017 and FY2016, New Drop-Down Options in EPC for Completing the FCC Form 470, BEAR Training Site Available, Filing an FCC Form 486 for FY2017 FRNs that Also Require a SPIN Change.
- September 1st - Commitments for FY2017, Update on FCC Form 470 for FY2018, Service Substitution and SPIN Change Requests for FY2017.
- September 8th - Commitments for FY2017 and FY2016, Reminders on the Upcoming INvoice Deadline for FY2016 Recurring Services.
- September 15th - Commitments for FY2017 and FY2016, Training Announcement for First Fall Applicant Training in Washington, D.C., E-rate Deadline Relief for Hurricane-Affected Areas, Monthly Webinar for September: Navigating the E-rate Invoicing Process, How to Request a PIN.